Customer Service: So Help Me – Employee Edition
$395.00 – $745.00
What do customers value most in customer service?
Solving their problems. Recent research shows that handling customer service problems quickly and correctly will retain or even build customer loyalty. In contrast, customers who don’t get their problems solved will leave and not return.
This program illustrates realistic customer service problems that frustrate both customers and employees. Unlike other programs, this video provides solutions that satisfy everyone: customers, employees, and organizations. These solutions include: working with policy to solve problems, helping customers outside your department, actively listening, treating every customer as your own, and defining customer needs.
Most important is that viewers will see how to give the kind of service that turns dissatisfied people into loyal customers. As one customer service provider in the video says, “…at the end of the day it makes me feel like I’m doing something useful. Instead of adding to people’s frustrations, I’m actually helping them out.”
Running Time: 16 minutes
Watch the Preview!
Included with purchase of program:
- Leader’s Guide (PDF) Comprehensive 28 page guide with materials for live training sessions
- Reproducible Participant Workbook (PDF)
- PowerPoint Presentation (approximately 15 slides)
- e-Learning version includes pre-test, video presentation and post-test – more information here
- This program may also be licensed for streaming and/or use within your LMS. We offer both hosted and self hosted delivery options – more information here