Customer Service: So Help Me – Supervisor Edition
$395.00 – $745.00
How does a supervisor affect customer service?
We all know that front-line service people directly affect customer satisfaction. Yet we don’t often look at how much a supervisor’s behavior influences that satisfaction.
“So HELP Me” (Supervisor Edition) takes a fresh look at customer service. Unlike other programs, it shows the direct connection between a supervisor’s behavior and the way employees treat customers. This program demonstrates five supervisory behaviors that promote excellent service. First of all, tell people what they’re doing right. Secondly, help employees find solutions. Third, focus on people rather than numbers. Also, empower people to do their jobs. And finally, turn mistakes into opportunities for growth.
Most importantly, viewers will learn supervisory practices that facilitate excellent customer service. As a result, your organization will not only have better service providers, but also more loyal and satisfied customer.
Running Time: 18 minutes
Watch the Preview!
Included with purchase of program:
- Leader’s Guide (PDF) Comprehensive 28 page guide with materials for live training sessions
- Reproducible Participant Workbook (PDF)
- PowerPoint Presentation (approximately 11 slides)
- e-Learning version includes pre-test, video presentation and post-test – more information here
- This program may also be licensed for streaming and/or use within your LMS. We offer both hosted and self hosted delivery options – more information here