Leadership: “Leading More with Less”
$395.00 – $845.00
Leadership always matters, but in tough times, it matters a whole lot more.
Many organizations today are facing challenging times. So, in that environment, what kind of leadership can motivate employees? A major problem is we’re all being asked to do more, with less. And everyone’s feeling the stress. As a result, it’s easy for employees to become unfocused and concerned with self-preservation. In these times, strong leadership skills have never been more important.
“Leading More with Less” demonstrates six critical leadership skills that will inspire employees through difficult periods: 1. Tell the truth. 2. Create an open environment. 3. Support autonomy. 4. Challenge the status quo. 5. Show appreciation. 6. Set an outstanding example. The program is broken down into six distinct sections—with each chapter focusing on a specific skill.
Because these skills are universal, they can be used through good—and bad—times. In addition, they don’t require spending scarce resources. To be able to use these skills, it’s important to see them in action. And that’s what this program provides. The video realistically demonstrates both “wrong way” and “right way,” leadership examples—and the powerful effect they have on employees.
Running Time: 17 minutes
Watch the Preview!
Included with purchase of program:
- Leader’s Guide (PDF) Comprehensive 29 page guide with materials for live training sessions
- Reproducible Participant Workbook (PDF)
- PowerPoint Presentation (approximately 32 slides)
- e-Learning version includes pre-test, video presentation and post-test – more information here
- This program may also be licensed for streaming and/or use within your LMS. We offer both hosted and self hosted delivery options – more information here