Leadership: What’s Trust Got To Do With It? – 2nd Edition
$395.00 – $845.00
Trust is the foundation of leadership!
Has your organization lost faith in its leaders? More than ever, organizations today need employee involvement. But surveys show that confidence in leadership is low. As a result, people are disengaged. What can leaders do to regain their employees’ support? This program provides solutions.
The video tells the story of a team leader who regains the active participation of his team. How does he do it? He uses five trust building behaviors: openness, credibility, humility, competence, and generosity. As a result, viewers learn practical methods they can use to cultivate trust.
Rebuilding trust also requires time and consistency. As Tom, the leader in the video says, “Trust is like money. It’s tough to get and easy to lose.” And without it, leadership is not possible.
Video Running Time: 19 minutes
Watch the Preview!
Included with purchase of program:
- Leader’s Guide (PDF) Comprehensive 33 page guide with materials for live training sessions
- Reproducible Participant Workbook (PDF)
- PowerPoint Presentation (approximately 22 slides)
- e-Learning version includes pre-test, video presentation and post-test – more information here
- This program may also be licensed for streaming and/or use within your LMS. We offer both hosted and self hosted delivery options – more information here